Skip to main content

Featured

Eight best foods for glowing skin.

1. Carrot  Carrots are high in beta-carotene an antioxidant that is  converted to vitamin a inside the body  it helps repair skin tissue and protects  against the sun's harsh rays  carrots also contain vitamin c that aids  the collagen production in the body  which prevents wrinkles and locks the  process of aging  you can drink carrot juice on a regular  basis or prepare an inexpensive and  convenient face mask  all you need to do is to mix grated  carrot with some honey and apply it as a  face mask to get glowing skin. 2. Banana  Bananas contain high  levels of potassium which helps  moisturize and hydrate the skin making  it looks fuller more supple and youthful  they contain various skin healthy  nutrients such as vitamin a b and e  the nutrients in bananas work to  maintain the elasticity of the skin  moisturize prevent premature aging and  wrinkles soften and rejuvenate and fade  dark spots and blemishes  add a banana to your smoothie or  a breakfast bowl you can also apply m

How to get PLUMP + SOFT PINK LIPS (lip care routine)


Hey guys it's Xiaomi and welcome to my blog on today's blog I'm gonna be doing a lip care routine on how I get my soft and full of lips and just a side note I don't do this every single day I only do this one of my lips feels a little bit dry and needs a little bit that's CLC this has really easy steps I hope you guys enjoy and let's get right into the video so the first step is to exfoliate exfoliating your lips is a good way to get rid of dead skin cells and sugar scrubs is a great way to exfoliate your lips because of the rough texture and the texture helps to get rid of those dead skin cells and dead skin cells it's dry skin which causes the lips to look a dry and dull so by getting rid of this you're going to make your lips a little bit more plumper and also more smoother so once you've started the sugar scrub below be lips I then exfoliate it in circular motions to make sure I cover every single part of the lips and just make sure you doing it gently don't go in too hard because your lips will end up bleeding and we don't want that you also want to make sure to exfoliate the inner side of the lips because this is where lipsticks tend to dry and to stick so once you exfoliate to this area you'll notice that lip sticks will apply on more smoother and nicer so once you do an exfoliating you just want to clean up using wipes I just used often the simple wipes you can use any kind of facial light so you have for as I'm wiping am also scrubbing it gently just to get extra exfoliation in there and then you also want to clean up the inner part of the lips and making sure there is no speck of sugar left step two is lip mask lip mask is really important if you want to soft and plump lips because it gives the lips a deeper moisture compared to just adding a balm over it especially if you just use a struggle scrub you need that deep moisture and bring that life back into your lips I also feel like by doing this you're gonna be preventing dryness to create backup after your exfoliation so I like to do is I like to pack on that lip mask on my lips I like to soak my lips all up in that moisture so you want to apply an even layer of a thickness of that lip mask and this Laneige lip mask is amazing for that because I feel like it's made for things like this also you can leave on overnight or like me you can leave it on for 10 minutes so after 10 minutes I just like to a wipe off the lip mask

and you can already see how plumped it looks and how much softer it looks compared to how it was before the dead skin cells are gone and also it looks much more moisturized and softer so the last of my lip care routine is moisturizing treatment and what it is you can either use your normal lip balm for this or I personally really like to use lip oils lip oils just gives you the extra moisture and it lasts much longer also you can either use this before lipstick application you can just wait for it to dry or you can use it by itself and have a nice and natural looking soft and plump lips and there you have it that's my lip care routine on how I get my super soft and plump lips I hope you guys enjoy this blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box