Skip to main content

Featured

Eight best foods for glowing skin.

1. Carrot  Carrots are high in beta-carotene an antioxidant that is  converted to vitamin a inside the body  it helps repair skin tissue and protects  against the sun's harsh rays  carrots also contain vitamin c that aids  the collagen production in the body  which prevents wrinkles and locks the  process of aging  you can drink carrot juice on a regular  basis or prepare an inexpensive and  convenient face mask  all you need to do is to mix grated  carrot with some honey and apply it as a  face mask to get glowing skin. 2. Banana  Bananas contain high  levels of potassium which helps  moisturize and hydrate the skin making  it looks fuller more supple and youthful  they contain various skin healthy  nutrients such as vitamin a b and e  the nutrients in bananas work to  maintain the elasticity of the skin  moisturize prevent premature aging and  wrinkles soften and rejuvenate and fade  dark spots and blemishes  add a banana to your smoothie or  a breakfast bowl you can also apply m

Your Life Is Not A Perfectionist.



You know what we human beings have a the problem is we always expect ease from life we have this amazing fantasy about life this is how things should work this is my plan should go as per my plan if that doesn't happen we give up my dear friends let me tell you one thing I never wanted to be in the wheelchair never thought of being in the wheelchair I was always aspiring to do bigger things but had no idea that for that I have to pay the price to be where I am today it's a very heavy price this life is a test and a trial life is a trial every time you realize that it is okay to be scared it is okay to cry but giving up should not be an option never we have this a thing in minds we call it perfection we want everything perfect we want ourselves to be perfect there is this image in our head about everything perfect life perfect relationships perfect career nothing is perfect in this world we all are perfectly imperfect and that is perfectly all right that's all right we were sent here not to become the perfect people I used to be perfect I still remember I got this compliment years ago when I used to walk oh my God look at you you're fair you're tall you're a perfect look at me now in all those imperfections you have to listen to your heart you don't have to look good for people you don't have to be perfect just because other people want you to be perfect if your soul is perfect from within this is all that you need to be our society has made very weird very weird kind of norms to look perfect and great for men it's different for women it's different we think too much about what people say with we listen to ourselves too little you know what makes you perfect when you make someone smile you know what makes you perfect when you try to do something good for the people around you you know what makes you perfect then you feel someone's pain and how beautiful pain is that it connects you with people no other mediums can connect you with others but pain that's why I always say that I'm in pain and that's the blessing in disguise for me you know what connects me with them all my imperfections when I go and I hug them they never judged me so how beautiful these imperfections are that because of these imperfections you can connect with people then why are we all running after being perfect what's the point I always say is that people are so lucky they don't even realize you must be thinking okay you're lucky in what sense well the breath that you just took was a blessing embrace it there are so many people in the world who are dreaming to live a the life that you are living right now you have no idea embrace every breath that you are taking celebrate your life live it don't die before your death we all die we live this one routine of a day for 75 years and we call it life no that's not life if you're still thinking why you have been sent here if you're still juggling with the concept of why you where here you haven't lived yet you work hard you make money you do it for yourself that's not like you go out you seek for people who need your help you make their lives better you become that sponge which can absorb all the negativity and you become that person who can emit beautiful positive vibes and when you realize that you have changed someone's life and because of you this person didn't give up that is the day when you live always.




Comments